Your Company Name - Senior Living
Our company is looking for Housekeepers to join our team!
Must be able to communicate in English with staff and residents
Must be eligible to work in the US
Part-time positions available.
Days: Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- Provide weekly housekeeping services to resident’s apartments, common areas, and administrative offices
- Provide laundry services to residents
- At least one year previous Housekeeping experience with a Hotel and/or Retirement Facility
- Must successfully complete a TB skin test or chest x-ray, State fingerprint & FBI background check, Health Screening and Basic First Aid training
We offer our employees:
- Positive work environment
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday pay differential
- Discounted meal program for employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for Full-time Employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
Our staff members play an essential role in caring for our residents. We build dedicated teams who provide excellent care to our residents with knowledge, compassion, respect, and a commitment to working with seniors.
We are seeking LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. Sorry, no relocation available.
Apply online today!
Your Company Name
100 South Anywhere St.
City, ST 02134
Caring Careers for dedicated people
Your Company Name is an EOE/Drug Free work place.