Your Company Name - Senior Living
Our company is looking for Caregivers to join our team!
Bring your enthusiasm and compassion to help others and we will provide you with a nurturing and caring work environment. Join our enthusiastic team! You'll enjoy the rewarding experience of improving the quality of life for our elders.
Full-time positions available (1st shift: 6:30am to 3pm, 2nd shift: 2:30pm to 11pm, 3rd shift: 10:30pm to 7am).
Part-time positions available (1st shift: 6:30am to 3pm, 2nd shift: 2:30pm to 11pm, 3rd shift: 10:30pm to 7am).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be assigned a regular group of residents for whom you provide assistance during a shift
- Provide direct resident care as needed (bathing, dressing, grooming, lifting, transferring)
- Provide weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Ability to work assigned schedules including weekends and holidays
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated to work and grow with a senior population
- Must successfully complete a TB skin test or chest x-ray, State fingerprint & FBI background check, Health Screening and Basic First Aid training
Experience and Education:
- Six to twelve (6-12) months experience as a primary caregiver in Senior Living, Home Health or Skilled Nursing required.
- CNA certificate preferred.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
We offer our employees:
- Positive work environment
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday pay differential
- Discounted meal program for employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for Full-time Employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Referral Program
Our staff members play an essential role in caring for our residents. We build dedicated teams who provide excellent care to our residents with knowledge, compassion, respect, and a commitment to working with seniors.
We are seeking LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. Sorry, no relocation available. Apply online today! Your Company Name
100 South Anywhere St.
City, ST 02134
For more information regarding our company visit www.YourWebsiteHomepage.com Caring Careers for dedicated people Your Company Name is an EOE/Drug Free work place.